Korean Couple Fashion

February 13, 2017



Korean Couple Fashion

Couple look is a popular trend in Korea and it is when couples dress up alike as their tastes in fashion become similar.  This is usually done by wearing corresponding fashion items such as t-shirts, hoodies, swearers and jackets or coats. Couple look is also a sign of showing their 'love' or 'relationship' for themselves or to the public. Here are some great couple look ideas~!








































Photo Credits: Hun-s, XXYX

You Might Also Like

6 개의 댓글

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thank you for the valuable info this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Military Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for all the knowledge u distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    1969 versace

    ReplyDelete
  4. who are these couples?? do they have instagrams? they are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I really enjoyed your photos! I am constantly looking for new blogs to follow for my shop's inspiration and I'm so happy to have come across this one. Looking forward to your other posts.

    ReplyDelete